OPPORTUNITIES IN THE YEAR OF CHANGE
In these turbulent past months, publishers and printers have been facing significant changes. Now is the time to reposition and to focus on future target markets. But what exactly has changed? What challenges need to be overcome? Where are the most promising business potentials? How do we react to readers’ changing consumer behaviour? Can we adapt business processes for a secure future? All of this will be addressed at this year’s Future Book Forum and we will share answers to these questions. Join us online on November 18.
Watch video highlights from last year
- Opening: Why books matter more than ever
- The journey of the Future Book Forum to 2020: How a challenging year can offer opportunities...
- Status of the industry: ...and what will publishing look like in the future
- Your voice: Market research results
- Consumer world: How this year has changed our readers' worlds
- Publishing world: Has this year changed Future PLC's business and in what way?
- Inspirational case: Lessons from the Financial Times in 2020
- Global Focus: Panel with booksellers from around the globe: From in-store shopping to personal customer services
- Innovation accelerator – impressive customer cases: Technology and creativity join forces to fuel the publishing business
- Summary: Recap of the excellent ideas & what you will do
Founder and Managing Director at Canvas8
Associate Director of Cultural Intelligence at Canvas8
Chief Operating Officer at Future PLC
Managing Director at FT Strategies
Head of Business Development & New Ventures at FT Strategies
Jesús Badenes del Río
Managing Director in the Books Division at Planeta
Managing Director at Interart
Executive Director of ARTBOOK and of D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers, Inc. in New York
Managing Director at Lehmanns Media GmbH